Saturday, August 4, 2007

What Does SL Give Us?



A LAZY SATURDAY MORNING in Second Life. I wonder what people are up to? What do they do in here, that they can’t do in their First Life?

So, into my favourite striped hippy outfit, with bare feet and out into the big ol’ world of SL to find out. Would I go by my magic carpet ride, our plane, or just plain ol' teleporting?

First stop was the pub a group of us are thinking of taking over as our 'Press Club' and one of the most beautiful sites you’ll find in SL. And who was there? A group of boozers downing Guinness and chewin’ the fat. “What do people do in SL that they don’t do in real life?” I asked. “That’s easy, replied one wit, they don’t weigh 280 pounds!”

To read the rest of this article ... have a look at our PEOPLE SECTION.

(Photo above: SL gives me the opportunity of dressing up in an Arabian dancing girl's costume and go visit my friend).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive